Parker Integrity Rental QUALIFICATIONS
It is our policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, handicap, children, religion, national origin, sex, or marital status. In determining the suitability of a prospective resident the following will be used:ALL PROSPECTIVE TENANTS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION.
1. All applicants must pay an application fee of $50.00 per adult. Anybody over the age of 18 must fill out an application and pay the fee to process the application.
2. A credit check, background check, and unlawful detainer (eviction) check will be run on each application.3. General character, prior conduct will be checked. Your application can be denied based on your actions and behavior during the application process
4. NO EVICTIONS, OPEN BANKRUPCIES, GARNISHMENT OF WAGES, JUDGEMENTS, RENTAL DEBT OR UTILITIES IN COLLECTIONS.
5. Requirement of 45% debt to income ratio or less. Proof of Income through the last 2 most current earning statements. Self-employed individual verification through tax returns and 6 months of current bank statements
6. Credit score of 600 or better.
7. Prior and current rent history. It is up to the applicant to provide proof of rent payments, ie Receipts, or cashed checks.8. Occupancy standard is 2 per bedroom plus one for the unit.
9. NO Pit bulls! NO AGGRESSIVE DOG BREEDS. Certain pets will be allowed upon property owner approval. Additional deposits and rents are charged for any and all pets. Additional deposit required will be $200 PER PET. Rent will be increased $35 per pet. No more than 3 pets allowed per home. All pets must be licensed and insured.10. There is NO Smoking of any kind allowed inside any of our units.
11. A copy of your Renters insurance policy must be provided prior to the day of signing the rental contract.
12. If applicant(s) withdrawals their application prior to the execution of the rental agreement, then any and all deposits will be forfeited. Applicants are aware that ALL Application fees are NON REFUNDABLE!